The Preeminent Traffic Engineering Consulting Firm
Traffic Engineers, Inc. is a service oriented, employee-owned corporation. The firm is one of the most respected professional engineering firms in Texas and is the oldest traffic engineering specialty firm incorporated in the state.
Traffic Engineers, Inc. offers a full range of transportation planning, operations and engineering design services, and is committed to delivering practical and economical solutions to our clients’ transportation issues. The firm utilizes a team based approach to problem solving by combining the talents of experienced professionals with varied backgrounds to achieve the best results for our clients. The firm focuses on delivering services that save our clients time and money and deliver their project on time and on budget. The firm has been successful in providing these services for government and industry clients across the USA and several other countries in the Americas for over forty years.
Our professionals are members of the Institute of Transportation Engineers, American Society of Civil Engineers and the American Planning Association. The firm focuses on hiring and developing strong, diverse and talented professionals to continually bring the best possible support to our clients.
We intend to remain the leader in providing your traffic and transportation planning, engineering and operations services. Recent clients include:
- Federal and State Agencies (e.g., USDOT, US Parks Service, TxDOT)
- Local Municipalities & Counties (e.g., City of Houston, Harris County, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Brownsville, Bellaire)
- Local Agencies (e.g., H-GAC, METRO, Harris County Toll Road Authority, Houston Airport System)
- School Districts (e.g., Alief ISD, Fort Bend ISD, Lamar ISD, Klein ISD)
- Developers/Architects (e.g., Moody Rambin, Trammell Crow, Gables, PBK, Bay)
Click here to view our Mission Statement.
Click here to learn about the History of Traffic Engineers, Inc.
Click here to view our Certifications.